Level 3 Evacuations:
· NEW: The area west of County Road 62, south of the forest boundary (MP 12) and north of Forest Road 16 to the junction of FR 15/16 is in a level 3 evacuation. The Strawberry Mountain Wilderness remains in a closure. CR 62 and the 16 are open for through travel, at this time.
· South from Dog Creek to Little Dog Creek will stay closed and under a Level 3 evacuations
· Upper end of Pine Creek from the road closure near the rock pit will remain under a Level 3 evacuation.
· Canyon Creek, from the fire perimeter north at Canyon City, south to the 15, 16 junction will remain under a Level 3 evacuation.
Level 2 Evacuations:
· Adam Marysville
· Eagle Peak Gardner Ranch
· Pineview Buckhorn
· Edgewood Little Pine
· Rebel Hill Both sides of Izee Road from Hwy 395 to the Mike Moore Ranch
· Lower Pine Creek from the rock pit to Highway 26.
· Hwy. 395 remains closed
· Marysville from Hwy. 395 to Dog Creek and the junction of Hwy. 26 is CLOSED TO THROUGH TRAFFIC. Only homeowners will be able to access that portion of the road. Homeowners on the lower Little Canyon Mountain Trail area can also access their homes.
· The 15 road remains closed.
Evacuation level definitions:
LEVEL 1: A Level 1 Evacuation means “BE READY” for potential evacuation.
LEVEL 2: A Level 2 Evacuation means “BE SET” to evacuate.
LEVEL 3: A Level 3 Evacuation means “GO” Evacuate now, leave immediately.
Email Address: email@example.com